- 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible for the processing of personal data on this website pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
Flughafenstrasse 52 a | C
22335 Hamburg | Germany
E: info (at) privatimus (dot) com
Data Protection Officer: RA Friederike Schoolz
(3) When you contact us bye-mail or our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name, address and telephone number) will best ordered by us in order to answer your questions and, if necessary, send requested information material. This data is stored in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 item b DSGVO and is used for contractual or pre-contractual contact. We will deletet hed at a a rising in this context with in three months, in so far as no contractual relationship should come into being. After a contractual relationship has come in to being, data will be deleted after termination of the contractual relationship, in so far as there are no legal storage obligations, e.g. § 147 AO, to the contrary.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights to wards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
Righ to faccess Art. 15 DSGVO
Right to correction ordeletion Art. 16 DSGVO Art. 17 DSGVO
Right to limitation of processing Art. 18 DSGVO
Right of opposition to processing Art. 21 DSGVO
Right to data transfer ability Art. 20 DSGVO
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Information Security, about our processing of your personal data.
3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or other wise provides with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is a balancing go interest pursuant Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO):
date and time of the request
Time differentiation Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content requestor (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and it is interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (hereby us). Cookies can not run programs or transmitter uses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective over all.
1 a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
1 .b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular these session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
1 c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
1 d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the accept thenceforward participatory all cookies. Please note that you may not beauteous all functions of this website.
- 4Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation is effective for the future processing after the statement of the revocation.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (weigh uninteresting), you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, weak you to explain there as onshore we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop word just data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
- 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on you computer, toe lithe website analyze how user hesitate. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymity antivivisectionist on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address transmitted a Google server in the USA and short need there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymize”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far haste data collected about yous personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyses and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis fort he use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO (disinterestedness). Iris in the inters to the website operator to analyses the use of the website in order to derivative neoprene rial measures if necessary.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html ,and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
- 6 Google reCAPTCHA
This web site uses “Google re Captcha” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. Provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphibian preparatory, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) in connection with filling out the contact form. With recapture At should be checked we the greathearted entry in the contact form is done by a person or by an automated program. For this recapture Analyze es the behavior of the web site visitor on the basis different characteristics. This analysis tarts automatically assonants the website visitor enter tithe website. For analysis recapture valuates various information (e.g. IP address, time the website visitor stays on the website or mouse move meets made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is for warded to Google.
The re Captcha analyses run completely in the background. Visitors to the website are not informed that an analysis is taking place. The website data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO (weighing of interests of the website operator vs. interests of the website visitor). The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting his website offers from abusive automated spying and from SPAM.
Links: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/ and https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/android.html.
- 7 Google Maps
This page uses the maps ervice Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amph thereat Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the in terest of an appealing representation of our online offers and at an easy find ability of the places in dicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest with in the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can find more information on the handling of userdata in Google’s data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.